ChildreNiños Bilingual Education
ChildreNiños Bilingual Education (CNBE), a non-profit organization that started in October 2002, offers educational services for the Brazos Valley area and internationally.
The mission of Childreniños is to help all children reach their full potential by developing training, resources and information for Early Childhood educators and parents and to assist low income families and children with individualized training and resources to lead to self sufficiency and educational success.
CNBE Members receive:
- Membership Certificate
- CNBE bag (One per type of membership)
- Bilingual Early Childhood Education Updates
- Quarterly Newsletter: March, June, September, December
- CNBE Training (see CNBE Calendar)
- Scholarships application for CDA credential (if funds available)
- Books in Early childhood Education (English/Spanish)
- Reduced price admission for Proud of My Culture Seminar (February)
- Free International Information
There are several different Membership types:
- $35.00: Early Childhood Professional (Individual)
- $50.00: Home Child Care Facility (4 or fewer people)
- $100.00: Group A - up to 10 members
- $150.00: Group B - up to 15 members
- $300.00: Group C - up to 30 members
- $500.00: Group D - up to 60 members
- $1,00.00: Corporation
>> Click here for the 2013 CNBE Membership Form <<
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download here.)
ChildreNiños Bilingual Education (CNBE) admits members and students of any race, color, and nation or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to its members and students and does not discriminate.